With over 20 years of hands-on experience as an investor, national instructor, coach and author, Kevin excels at simplifying real estate and small business strategies through real world examples and experiences that will have you on the edge of your seat and eager for more. In addition, Kevin’s diverse background allows him to easily switch topics in a logical and progressive manner that will increase your understanding and your retention.
Kevin began his real estate career in 1985 as a commercial real estate appraiser. That strong foundation of understanding how to value property would be a key asset as he advanced into writing for a real estate development magazine, starting his own real estate brokerage and becoming a fulltime investor. Through the use of partners and mentors, he is involved in both the real property side and the “paper” side of real estate investing.
Kevin has purchased, renovated, and resold over 150 properties. Most of these properties were purchased without having to use any of his own money. With a special strength in buying government owned properties, Kevin also helped non-profit companies make money. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker and owner of Statewide Realty LLC.
In addition to also being a Licensed Mortgage Broker doing traditional loans, Kevin has brokered over $30 million in private mortgage and note sales. Furthermore, he set up and manages a real estate syndication that provides private loans to real estate investors.
With this experience, he was brought on as a consultant to the nation’s premier rehab lender where he was able to help streamline processing and triple revenues. In addition to further assisting potential borrowers, he was also contracted to create over 20 hours of educational curriculum.
As the only national trainer for NoteSchool, he produced millions in annual sales. In addition, he created an entirely new 3 day training that both captivated and entertained, developed weekly webinars, wrote a weekly news blog, created new monthly content recordings. Outside of the training and research his marketing and content ideas generated millions for the company.
He was recently awarded the 2019 Note Educator of the Year at the NoteWorthy Investor Summit.
Real Estate Investor since 1985
- Commercial Appraiser
- Researcher and writer for a real estate development magazine
- Real Estate Broker and Owner of Statewide Realty LLC
- Mortgage Broker
- Brokered over $30 million in private mortgage and note sales
- Purchased, renovated and resold over 150 investment properties
- Managing Member and majority owner of a hard money lending syndication
- Numerous Rental and Government properties
- Consultant to one of the largest Private Lenders in the country
- Faculty, National Instructor and Coach with NoteSchool
- Television Co-host of American Success Stories with Robin Leach
- I have hosted several infomercials including: Investors Institute, Best of American Success Stories, and Big Money in a Small Business. These multimillion-dollar producing shows have appeared nationally on CBS, NBC and ABC.
- Performed dozens of morning news and radio interview programs throughout the United States
- Developed and co-developed numerous real estate and small business training programs for some of the best known real estate training companies including Robert Allen, Carleton Sheets, Larry Pino, Ernie Kessler and Trump Institute.
- Wrote the following books and seminar products:
- The Hidden Cash Flow System, The Note Owners Handbook, How to Sell Your Home Quickly and Easily for Top Dollar, Creating Income and Wealth through Contract Buying, How to Create Income and Build Wealth through Real Estate Contracts, Insider Secrets Real Estate Brokers Don’t Want You to Know, Marketing Made Easy, and Fixing and Flipping, Fortunes in Foreclosures, and Private Mortgage Lending: Easy Profits in Hard Money
- Professional platform and keynote speaker for over 20 years. Performing in 49 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Accomplished in short form speaking of 60 minutes or less, as well as long form solo trainings from 3 days up to 5 days.
- Student evaluations averaging 9+ out of 10.
- Always a top sales producer who speaks from experience.
- Securities license Series 7 & 63. Life, Health and Variable Annuities, Mortgage Broker
- Still maintains FL Real Estate Broker