NuView Trust – Real Estate Without Renters w/ guest speaker, Kevin Shortle
Maximize your returns and minimalize your risk by combining the best of real estate techniques with the best real estate note techniques. Kevin’s training courses were methodically built at the intersection of real estate and real estate notes. Our forward-thinking note techniques combine the best of real estate investing with the best of note techniques. We teach where the market is going, not where it is or has been.
ABOUT KEVIN: Kevin began his real estate career in 1985 as a commercial real estate appraiser. Through the use of partners and mentors, he is involved in both the real property side and the “paper” side of real estate investing. Kevin has purchased, renovated, and resold over 150 properties and transacted over $30 million in private note sales.
- Investor Confidence: The Role Of Education And Experience In Maximizing Returns And Minimizing Risk
- Mitigating Risks In Your Passive Income With Steve Landaal
- Mastering The Note Game: Nonperforming Note Investing With Kevin Shortle
- Secrets To Real Estate Investing Success With Noah Harris
- Interview With Digital Marketing Expert, Bob McIntosh